Date: 20th March 2014
Venue: The Bakery, 25 City road, EC1Y 1AA London (near old street)
Watch this space for ticket releases.
What’s the agenda?
This is the 3rd London event, previous topics covered have included; open source tech, open data, social media measurement, free digital tools showcase, what a hackathon can do for your cause, and more.
Because the event is an unconference we create the agenda on the day. But we do know a few of the key moments:
- 9:30 am - 10:00 amArrivals and coffee
- 10:00 am - 10:30 amTimetable co-created
- 10:30 am - 1:00 pmSessions start
- 1:00 pm - 2:00 pmLunch
- 2:00 pm - 5:00 pmSessions continue
- 5:00 pm - 5:30 pmWrap-up and after event drinks begin
After event drinks will include some free drinks thanks to sponsorship by Justgiving.
Who should attend?
- Anyone working in a non-profit who is interested in digital technology: charities, arts & culture, education, government etc
- Anyone working in digital technology who is interested in non-profits: developers, designers, strategists etc. (Agency and supplier folk welcome but with the caveat ‘not to sell’)
Please note we have a drop-out policy: turn up or cancel with good advance notice or you’ll be added to our strike-out list (see more info below sponsor details).
All participants should come with an idea of a session they could host or co-host, but not to be over prepared. We’ll then co-create the timetable at the start of the day. This can involve some themes and sessions merging so you could end up with a co-host (it’s lovely when this happens!)
Not every attendee needs to host a session, there will be a set number of slots available in the timetable.
What’s in it for you?
An amazing learning and networking opportunity that reaches places many traditional conferences don’t.
Past attendees have said they learnt something new that they didn’t know they didn’t know, and they were able to develop existing ideas to take back into work. The benefits continue post-event through the networks you build on the day.
Plus its fun and it’s free.
Big thanks to our sponsors…
More about our drop-out policy
Because our event is free and in high demand we’ll ask you to confirm your attendence closer to the date so we can re-issue any cancelled spaces to our waiting list. If you don’t cancel and don’t turn up you’ll be added to our strike-out list which means tickets won’t be available to you for the next event.